Publications of COMH&S for the years 2012 January - 2012 December
Child Health Department
Peer Review Journal Publications
1. Wali Y, Beshlawi I. BCG lymphadenitis in neonates with familial hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2012 Mar;31(3):324.
2. Wali Y, Beshlawi I, Fawaz N, Alkhayat A, Zalabany M, Elshinawy M, Al-Kindi S, Al-Rawas AH, Klein C. Coexistence of sickle cell disease and severe congenital neutropenia: first impressions can be deceiving. Eur J Haematol. 2012 Sep;89(3):245-9.
3. Tony S, Daar S, Elshinawy M, Al-Zadjaly S, Al-Khabori M, Wali Y. T2* MRI in regularly transfused children with thalassemia intermedia: serum ferritin does not reflect liver iron stores. Pediatr Hematol Oncol. 2012 Sep;29(6):579-84.
4. Fawaz NA, Beshlawi IO, Al Zadjali S, Al Ghaithi HK, Elnaggari MA, Elnour I, Wali YA, Al-Said BB, Rehman JU, Pathare AV, Knox-Macaulay H, Alkindi SS-dRTA and hemolytic anemia: first detailed description of SLC4A1 A858D mutation in homozygous state..Eur J Haematol. 2012 Apr;88(4):350-5.
1. Zenaida S. Reyes, Wafa Bashir, Anil Pathare. Transient Myeloproliferative Disorder and Down SyndromeIs there a link?*: Sultan Qaboos University Med J, November 2012, Vol. 12, Iss. 4
2. Abdellatif M, Ashfaq A, Alsenaidi K. Cardiac tamponade due to umbilical venous catheter in the new born. BMJ Case Reports 2012; doi: 10.1136/bcr-2012-6160.
3. Al-Sinani S, Waadallah S, Lakhtakia R, Abdellatif M. Diagnosis of Microvillous Inclusion Disease: Significance for Oman. A case report with review of literature. Oman Medical Journal (2012) Vol. 27, No. 6: 497-500.
4. Masood A, Abdellatif M. Fetomaternal Transfusion as a Cause of Severe Fetal Anaemia Causing Early Neonatal death..: A Case Report. Oman Medical Journal (2011) Vol. 26, No. 6:444-4464.
5. Masood A, Abdellatif M. Fetomaternal Transfusion as a Cause of Severe Fetal Anaemia Causing Early Neonatal death..: A Case Report. Oman Medical Journal (2011) Vol. 26, No. 6:444-4464.
6. Abdellatif M, Siham Alsinani, Zenab Al-Balushi, Tamima Al-Dughaishi, Mazen Abuanza, Nihal Al-Riyami. Spontaneous Resolution of Fetal and Neonatal Ascites after Birth. Accepted December 2012 at SQMJ.
7. Kirtikumar J, Ashfaq A., Kripail M, Fazullalah M, Al Balushi Z, Abdellatif M: Management of necrotizing enterocolitis: experience at a tertiary care hospital in Oman. Annals of pediatric surgery accepted November 2012.
1. Muna Al Saadoon & Ibtisam Elnour.Child Maltreatment Types and effects: Series of six cases from a university hospital in Oman, SQUMJ Feb 2012
1. Al-Futaisi AM, Al-Kindi MN, Al-Mawali AM, Koul RL, Al-Adawi S, Al-Yahyaee SA, Novel mutation of GLRA1 in Omani families with hyperekplexia and mild mental retardation. .Pediatr Neurol. 2012 Feb;46(2):89-93.
2. Koul R, Al-Yahmed M, Al-Futaisi. Evaluation of children with global developmental delay: a prospective study at Sultan Qaboos University Hospital, Oman. A.Oman Med J. 2012 Jul;27(4):310-3. doi:10.5001/omj.2012.76.
3. Al-Yahyaee SA, Al-Kindi M, Jonghe PD, Al-Asmi A, Al-Futaisi A, Vriendt ED, Deconinck T, Chand P. Pelizaeus-Merzbacher-Like Disease in a Family With Variable Phenotype and a Novel Splicing GJC2 Mutation. J Child Neurol. 2012 Nov 8.
4. Poothrikovil RP, Koul RL, Mani R, Al Futaisi A. Evolution of Ohtahara syndrome to continuous spikes and waves during slow sleep in an infant. Neurodiagn J. 2012 Sep;52(3):261-74.
5. Al-Maawali AA, Joshi SN, Koul RL, Al-Maawali AA, Al-Sedari HS, Al-Amri BM, Al-Futaisi AM. Spectrum of paediatric lysosomal storage disorders in oman. Sultan Qaboos Univ Med J. 2012 Aug;12(3):295-9. Epub 2012 Jul 15.
1. AI-Hinai AT, AI-Abri A, Al-Dhuhli H, Al-Waili K, Al-Sabti H, AI-Yaarubi S, AI-Hashmi K, Banerjee Y, Al-Zakwani I, AI-Rasadi K.First Case Report of Familial Hypercholesterolemia in an Omani Family due to Novel Mutation in the LDL-Receptor gene accepted in Angiology Sep 2012
2. AI- Yaarubi S. Plasmapheresis induced hypercalcemia .Accepted in 2012.SQUMJ.
3. AI-Yaarubi Semi lobar holoprosencephaly with neurogenic hypematremia.Two new cases. Accepted 2012 SQUMJ
1. Anas-Alwogud Abdelmogheth, Islam El-Baroudy, Saif Al Yaarubi, Plasmapheresis Induced Hypercalcemia: Accepted for publication by SQUMJ, 2012
1. Koul R, Al Futaisi A, Abdwani R. Rituximab in severe seronegative juvenile myasthenia gravis: review of the literature. Pediatr Neurol. 2012 Sep;47(3):209-12. doi: 10.1016/j.pediatrneurol.2012.05.017.
2. Abdwani R, Kolethekkat AA, Al Abri R. Refractory relapsing polychondritis in a child treated with antiCD20 monoclonal antibody (rituximab): first case report. Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol. 2012 Jul;76(7):1061-4. doi: 10.1016/j.ijporl.2012.03.026. Epub 2012 Apr 19. Review.
3. Abdulla E, Al-Zakwani I, Baddar S, Abdwani R. Extent of subclinical pulmonary involvement in childhood onset systemic lupus erythematosus in the sultanate of oman.
Oman Med J. 2012 Jan;27(1):36-9. doi: 10.5001/omj.2012.07.
4. Al-Mayouf SM, Sunker A, Abdwani R, Abrawi SA, Almurshedi F, Alhashmi N, Al Sonbul A, Sewairi W, Qari A, Abdallah E, Al-Owain M, Al Motywee S, Al-Rayes H, Hashem M, Khalak H, Al-Jebali L, Alkuraya FS. Loss-of-function variant in DNASE1L3 causes a familial form of systemic lupus erythematosus. Nature Genetics 43,1186–1188 (2011)
1. Khamis FA, Al-Kobaisi MF, Al-Areimi WS, Al-Kindi H, Al-Zakwani I. Epidemiology of respiratory virus infections among infants and young children admitted to hospital in Oman. J Med Virol. 2012 Aug;84(8):1323-9
2. Mohamed El Naggari, Ibtisam El Nour, Hussein Al Kindy, Aamir Al Shahrabally, Anas Al Wogoud Abdelmogheth,. Successful Treatment of Early Respiratory Dysfunction in Cystinosis by Non Invasive Positive Pressure Ventilation. PediatrNephroo 2012; 27(9) ;1666
1. Siham Al-Sinani, Khalid Al Naamani, Wafa Lufi, Aisha Al Hajri. Choledochal cysts in Omani children: A case series. Arab J Gastroenterol. 2012 Jun;13(2):89-92.
2. Al-Sinani S, Sharef SW, Lakhtakia R, Abdellatif M. Diagnosis of microvillous inclusion disease: a case report and literature review with significance for oman. Oman Med J. 2012 Nov;27(6):497-500.
3. Al Sinani S, Rawahi YA, Abdoon H. Octreotide in Hennekam syndrome-associated intestinal lymphangiectasia.World J Gastroenterol. 2012 Nov 21;18(43):6333-7.
1. Salem Al Tamemi, Elnour IB, Dennison D. Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases in Oman, Five years experience at Sultan Qaboos University Hospital. World Allergy Organization Journal: May 2012 - Volume 5 – Issue 5 - p 52–56
1. Naglaa A Fawaz, Ismail O Elbeshlawy, Shoaib Alzadjali, Hamed K Alghaithi, Mohamed A Elnaggari, Ibtisam Elnour, Yasser A Wali, Bushra B Al-Said, Jalil U Rehman, A. Pathare, Huxley Knox- Macaulay & Salam S Alkindi* A common mutation in band 3 gene associated with familial renal tubular acidosis and hereditary hemolytic anemia. European Journal of Haematology; 2012; 88(4): 350-5.
1. Mathew Z, Yazidi L, Bashir W, Rawas A, Beshlawi I, Wali Y. Factors Influencing Central Line Infections in Children with Acute Leukemia: A study from Single a Center in Oman. 25th Annual Conference of the American Society of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology (ASPHO), New Orleans, USA, May 9-12 2012.
2. Mathew Z, Laila Y. Wali Y. Spectrum of Infections with Central Line Catheters in Children with Acute Leukemia. As Study from Oman. Annual Conference of the American Society of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology (ASPHO), New Orleans USA. May 9-12, 2012.
3. Elshinawi M, Beshlawi I, Am Naiemi M, Al-Dhuhli A, Al-Rawas A, Wali Y. Familial HLH in Oman from non-exitence to molecular characterization. 25th Annual Conference of the American Society of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology (ASPHO), New Orleans, USA, May 9-12, 2012.
4. Wali Y. Dose optimization of Novo VII in Hemophilia with Inhibitors. 8th Novo Nordisk BAAGI-Gulf Symposium on Haemostasis Management, Muscat, Oman, May 17-18, 2012.
5. Wali Y. The New Look ITP, Recent Guidelines and Oman Experience. Pediatric Update: Abu Dhabi, UAE, Nov 22-23, 2012.
6. Wali Y. Comprehensive management of Hemophilia A with Inhibitors: Oman Experience. XIth Saudi Society of Hematology Meeting, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 27-29 Nov 2012.
7. Elalfy M, Shebl S, Badr M, Elsafy U, Salama M, Al-Tonbary Y, Abdel Rahman Y, Qari M, Al Damnhouri G, Al Hawsawi Z, Wali Y, Yesilipek M, Kilinc Y, Yazman D, Karakas D, Tricta F. Frequency of Agranulocytosis and Mild Neutropenia During Deferiprone Therapy in Clinical Practice. Blood (ASH Annual Meeting Abstracts), Nov 2012; 120: 996.
8. Wali Y, Al-Rawas H, Al Zadjali S, Al-Khabori M, Bashir W, Zachariah M, Taimoora S, Tony S. Outcome of Early Introduction of Hypertransfusion/Chelation Program in Children with Thalassemia Intermedia. Blood (ASH Annual Meeting Abstracts), Nov 2012; 120: 3260.
9. Mevada ST, Wali Y. Zachariah M. Physiotherapy for Single Breath-Hold Technique: An effective tool to perform T2* MRI in Very Young Patients with Thalassemia Major. IOL Gulf meeting, Dubai 11th May 2012.
1. Javad H. El-Naggari A, Al Wogud A. Etiology of Peripheral lymphadenopathy in Children: Advantage, Of Evidence Based Approach. 18th International Pediatric Conference, 13 – 15 November 2013, Oman Muscat
2. Hashim Javad, Mohamed El Naggari, Saif Al Yarubi, Alexander P.C., Dilip Sankhla, Amna Al Futasi, Anas Alwogud Abdelmogheth. Semi lobar holoprosencephaly with neurogenic hypernatremia. Manuscript number 829R1, Accepted by SQUMJ, 2012,
1. Abdellatif M, A Khan, K Alsenaidi. Cardiac tamponade due to umbilical venous catheter in the new born The BITS 4th Annual international congress of cardiology 2012, Guangzhou, China. Between 2nd and 4th December.
2. Ahmed M, Abdellatif M, Fazalullah M, Al Abdali k, Al Jabri M, Al khabouri M. Outcome of preterm babies born in intensive care unit of a tertiary care hospital in Muscat- An institutional experience. 18th international pediatric conference Striving for excellence, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman 13th to 15th November 2012.
3. Abdellatif M, Aldughaishi T, Al Riyami N, Abuanza M.Spontaneous Resolution of Fetal and Neonatal Ascities after Birth: Abstract presentation in the World congress on building consensus in Gynecology, Infertility and Perinatology in Barcelona/Spain, May 2012
4. Mathew Kripail. Zenab Albalushi, Mohamed Abdellatif. Recurrent spontaneous intestinal perforation in a full term infant. A case report: Poster presentation at the 20th annual congress of the Iranian society of pediatric surgeons. Tehran. Iran. May 6th to May 9th 2012
5. Abdellatif M., Al Battashi A., Ahmed M. Maria F Bataclan, Ashfaq A, Al Maniri A. The Patterns and causes of neonatal mortality at Tertiary hospital in Oman. Presented at the OMSB research day in 21.12. 2012.
1. Tamemi, S. Genetic causes of Primary Immunodeficiency Disorders in Omani patients, 18th International Pediatric Conference, Oman Muscat 13-15 Nov. 2012.
2. Tamemi S. Al-Zadjali, F. Al-Ghafri, D. Dennison. Novel Mutation in Three Omani Patients with Chediak-Higashi Syndrome. At European Society of Immunodeficiency Meeting, Florence, Italy Oct 20 12.
1. Al-Maawali AA, Joshi SN, Koul RL, Al-Maawali AA, Al-Sedari HS, Al-Amri BM, Al-Futaisi AMSpectrum of paediatric lysosomal storage disorders in oman. Sultan Qaboos Univ Med J. 2012 Aug;12(3):295-9. Epub 2012 Jul 15.
1. Mohamed A. El-Naggari, Hashim Javad, Alexander P.C., Anas-Alwogud A. Abdelmogheth. Intravenous Immunoglobulin in the Treatment of Vancomycin Induced Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis in Methyl Malonic Acidemia. Accepted for publication by SQUMJ.
1. Mohamed El Naggari, Ibtisam El Nour, Zakaria Al Muharrmi, Anas Al Wogoud
Abdelmogheth. Nocardia asteroides peritoneal dialysis-related peritonitis; First Case in Pediatrics, Treated with protracted Linezolid 45th annual meeting of European Society of Pediatric Nephrology (ESPN). Krakow, Poland 6/9-8/9/2012.18th International Paediatric Conference “Striving Towards Excellence”. Sultan Qaboos University, Muscat, Oman. 13–15 November 2012.
2. Mohamed El Naggari, Ibtisam El Nour, Hussein Al Kindy, Aamir Al Shahrabally, Anas AlWogoud Abdelmogheth. Successful Treatment of Early Respiratory Dysfunction in Cystinosis by Non Invasive Positive Pressure Ventilation. 45th annual meeting of European Society of Pediatric Nephrology (ESPN). Krakow, Poland 6/9-8/9/2012.
3. Mohamed A. El-Naggari, Hashim Javad, Alexander P.C., Anas-Alwogud A. Abdelmogheth. Intravenous Immunoglobulin in the Treatment of Vancomycin Induced Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis in Methyl Malonic Acidemia. The Saudi Critical Care Society (SCCS) Meeting, Dammam, KSA. 24 April 2012. The 5th International Conference of the Egyptian Society of. Pediatric intensive Care (ESPIC). Hurghada, Egypt. 14 – 16 November, 2012. 18th International Paediatric Conference “Striving Towards Excellence”. Sultan Qaboos University, Muscat, Oman. 13–15 November 2012.
1. H. Al-Kindi. Epidemiology of respiratory virus infections among infants and young children admitted to hospital in Oman. APPA 3RD Congress Abu-Dhabi Nov 2012.
1.Siham Al-Sinani, Khalid Al Naamani, Wafa Lufi, Aisha Al Hajri. Choledochal cysts in Omani children: A case series. WCPGHN 2012, Taipei, Taiwan.
2.Al Sinani S, Rawahi YA, Abdoon H. Octreotide in Hennekam syndrome-associated intestinal lymphangiectasia. WCPGHN 2012, Taipei, Taiwan.
1. 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology (ASH), Atlanta, USA. Dec. 8-11 2012.
2. XIth Saudi Society of Hematology Meeting, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Nov. 27-29, 2012
3. Pediatric Update: Abu Dhabi, UAE. Nov. 22-23, 2012
4. World Federation of Haemophilia World Congress. Paris, France., July 8-12, 2012
5. 8th Novo Nordisk BAAGI-Gulf Symposium on Haemostasis Management, Muscat, Oman. May 17-18, 2012
6. 25th Annual Conference of the American Society of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology (ASPHO), New Orleans, USA. May 9-12, 2012
7. 2nd Pan Arab Hematology Conference, Muscat Oman Nov 13-15, 2012.
1. XIXth ISPCAN İnternational Congress on Child Abuse and Neglect. ISPCAN Discharge against medical advice among children in Oman: A tertiary Hospital Neglect 9-12 Sep 2012, Turkey Istanbul
2. Child Protection Workshop, 18th International Scientific Conference for Medical Students in GCC Countries, 29-30 Jan 2012.
3. 18th International Pediatric Conference “Striving Towards Excellence” Nov 13-15, 2012. Muscat Oman
1. First Middle East AHA Resuscitation Conference, 22 April 2012, Muscat
2. The 33rd UMEMPS and 13th Congress of Jordan Pediatric Society, Amman Jordan 4 – 7 March 2012.
3. Gulf Thoracic March 2012 in Dubai as a moderator of one section
4. Pediatric Sleep medicine Symposium April 2012
5. AHA conference in Al bustan, Muscat April 22012
6. ERS Vienna Sep 2012
7. 18th international Pediatric conference
8. 3rd APPA congress in Abau-Dhabi Nov 2012
9. 4th Gulf Sleep Medicine Meeting Dec 2012 in Dubai
1. Quality in Health Care Conference, SQU, Muscat, Oman 6-8 February 2012
2. European Society of pediatric Infectious Diseases, Thessaloniki, Greece, 9-10 May 2012.
3. Middle Eastern Workshop on Primary Immunodeficiency. Athens, Greece, invited from Harvard University May 2012.
4. European Academy of Allergy & Clinical Immunology Annual Meeting, Geneva, Switzerland June 2012.
1. 51st Annual Meeting of the European Society Leipzig Germany, Sep 20-23, 2012
2. The first ADA Middle East Congress, Dubai Dec. 2012
3. 18th International Child Health Conference, Nov. 13-15, Oman
4. Nizwa Diabetes Club, May 31, 2012
5. Oman Navi and Oman Diabetes Association Conference Dec. 2012
1. Gulf Heart conference, Oman, Jan 18-21 2012
2. Annual Saudi Heart conference Riyadh, SHA 23, Jan 27- 30, 2012
3. Workplace assessment workshop. OMSB March 2012
4. Univentricular Heart symposium, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Sept. 24-26, 2012
5. First echocardiography workshop in congenital heart disease, UAE, Dubai 2012 Dec 28-29 2012.
1. World Congress of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition 2012, November 14-18, TICC, Taipei, Taiwan.
2. 18th International Child Health Conference, Nov. 13-15, Oman
ON GOING RESEARCHES
1. Al Saadoon M. Traditional Medicine, Mothers Attitude and Practices, SQU MREC 586
2. Al Saadoon M. Traditional Medicine, Pediatrician Attitude to the Use of TM on Children, SQU
3. Al Saadoon M, Al Jafari MS, Al Dhouyani BD Tradition Medicine, Medical Students: Attitude and Use, SQU, MREC 483
Grant approval 2011:
1. Dr. Reem Abdwani. Genetic of Familial SLE in Oman:A multinational study of the Epidemiology, treatment and Outcome of Childhood Arthritis (EPOCA) with collaboration with Pediatric Rheumatology International Trials Organization (PRINTO).
2. Dr. Reem Abdwani. Pharmacovigilance in Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis patients (Pharmachild) sponsored by the European Union (grant nr. 260353) with Collaboration with PRINTO.
1. Alfutaisi A. Autosomal disorders, genetic council, co-investigator, TRC funded
1. Yasser Wali, Shahina Daar, Shoaib Al Zadjali, Wafa Basheer, Ismail Elbeshlawi, Muhanna Al-Muslahi, Surekha Tony, Naglaa Fawaaz and Rajagopal Krishnamoorthy. Clinical and Genetics Characteristics of Hb_S Oman: A severe unrevealed form of Sickle Cell Disease. 2012-2013. Submitted to TRC
2. Surekha Tony, Mathew Zachariah and Yasser Wali. Deferasirox in chelation naïve patients with β-Thalassemia Major. The research proposal is an investigator initiated research submitted for funding grant from Novartis Germany.
3. Yasser Wali, Iman Al Dhouyani and Surekha Tony. Deferiprone in chelationnaïve patients with β-Thalassemia Major. Successfully completed the monitoring and data collection of this group of patients.
1. Al Kindi H, Allal O. “Towards understanding the genetics of familial Bronchiectasis” SQU 2012-2014, SQU IG/MED/CHLD/12/03
1. El Nour I, El-Naggari M.. Assessment of some novel urinary biomarkers in the diagnosis of acute kidney injury (AKI) in Omani children. SQU, IG MED/CHLD/12/02
2. El Nour I. Al Saadoon M. Enuresis in Children; biochemical and psychosocial associated factors, IG/MED/CHLD/12/03
NEPHROLOGY – But not submitted yet – on process.
1. El Nour I. El Naggari MA, Al Wogud A. Incidence of acute kidney injuries among children admitted to paediatric intensive care unit at SQUMJ 2012.
2. El Nour I. El Naggari MA. National study of Nephrotic syndrome in Oman, Epidemiology and response to treatment SQUMJ. Multicenter study.
3. El Naggari MA, El Nour I"Is the British NICE radiological guideline concerning children with urinary tract infection suitable for Oman and the developing countries?." SQUMJ, 2012
4. El Naggari MA, El Nour "Incidence of uropathogens, antibiotic sensitivity, and clinical presentation of urinary tract infection in children presented to a tertiary health care institute in Oman."
1. Abdellatif M. Epidemilogical trends of Retinopathy of Prematurity (ROP) in newborns <32 weeks in a Single Tertiary Center in Oman...
2. Abdellatif M. Total Parenteral-Nutrition related Cholestasis in neonates admitted in NICU … data collection.
3. Abdellatif M. Allal Ouhtit. “Towards understanding the genetics of familial Bronchiectasis” SQU 2012-2014
1. Mohamed El Shinawy, Surekha Tony and Yasser Wali. A Randomized Prospective Comparative Study of Efficacy and Safety of Combined Chelation: Deferiprone and Deferasiox versus Deferiprone and Deferoxamine Therapy in Severely Iron Overloaded Patients with Thalassemia Major.
1. S. Al Sinani, Genetic background of very early onset inflammatory bowel disease in Omani children.
2. S. Al Sinani, Prevalence of Celiac disease in children with Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus.
3. S. Al Sinani, Prevalence of TPN related liver injury in Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at SQUH.
4. S. Al Sinani, Esophageal reconstruction with transverse colon in a child after esophageal caustic injury at SQUH: A case report.
5. S. Al Sinani, S. Al-Yaarubi, S.W. Shareef, F. Al Murshedi. Novel mutation in Wolcott–Rallison syndrome.
6. S. Al Sinani, Genetic variation in IL28B and spontaneous clearance of hepatitis C virus among multi-transfused Thalasemic patients. Original study
7. S. Al Sinani, Liver manifestations in primary HLH.
1. El Naggari MA, El Nour, Javad H. Al Wogud A. Pattern of Childhood Mortality in Sultan Qaboos University Hospital, Muscat, Oman."
Sit vel phasellus parturient auctor ac, integer mattis hac! Eu ac, in, pellentesque nisi eu, scelerisque porta dolor hac nec, penatibus dignissim ac pulvinar pulvinar magna duis porta et ultricies, in odio elementum etiam cras scelerisque, tincidunt cras dapibus platea ultricies hac, sed a, augue aliquet amet a? Adipiscing arcu elementum scelerisque diam phasellus, placerat. Odio.
Nec risus vel pulvinar et quis tempor sagittis diam rhoncus scelerisque nisi ultricies sagittis proin pulvinar aliquet tincidunt lectus, nisi ultricies pulvinar placerat integer, lectus turpis habitasse! Auctor. Sed, auctor ut sit massa nisi! Turpis aliquet! Nisi? Sociis ultrices mid. Cum urna enim dictumst amet pid et odio ultricies, parturient augue cursus nisi sed phasellus sociis, in a, quis natoque enim dis. Enim, pulvinar.
Praesent ac urna at lectus porta porttitor. Cras nulla leo, porta nec laoreet ac, lobortis non enim. Duis nisl nisi, mattis vel egestas sed, venenatis sed turpis.
Awesome Cycles, Inc.
3457 W. Somewhere Street.
Someplace, CA 12345
Phone: (555) 555-4563
Fax: (555) 555-4564
More Contact Information