Mission and Vision
-To provide high quality of rehabilitation services by specialized physiotherapists, occupational therapists and speech therapists, research and continuing education.
- To have a school of physiotherapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy and thereafter, postgraduate studies (specialization courses).
The Department of Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation strives to improve the quality of health care by :-
- Providing holistic and evidence based physiotherapy on a daily basis to patients in the university, other hospitals and the community as a whole.
- Utilizing available resources and manpower, to improve the patients’ condition or quality of life.
- Encouraging on-going continuing education through research, education and upgrading skills.
- Emphasizing more of manual and exercise therapy than electrotherapy minimizing the risk of all related electrical hazards.
- Maintaining team work between physiotherapists and other health care providers in improving the high quality of services to patients.
1-News letter since 2003-two issues every year
2-physiotherapy and rehabilitation symposium 2002
3-1st international physiotherapy and Rehabiliation conference 2004
4- physiotherapy educational week since 2010 under the following titles: